Skip To Main Content


Link Library

Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction - Child Nutrition Programs
US Department of Agriculture - Child Nutrition Programs
Skyward Family Portal

Check your family food service account balance and make deposits from your checking account or credit card through the Skyward Family Access Portal. You need to have your Skyward log in information and if it is your first time accessing E-Funds, you will also need your child's student id to set up your E-Funds account. Contact a school secretary for that information. Once you get logged in to the Skyward Family Access Portal, click on the Food Service link on the left side of the page, click on the Make Online Payment button, and then click on the Pay with E-Funds button and log in to the secure E-Funds website to setup and process your deposit

Columbia County Farm to School Website